Leadership is the capacity to translate vision into reality.– Warren G. Bennis
Delaware Campaign for Liberty is looking for top-notch leaders who are willing to learn and apply our proven model.
All across the country, Campaign for Liberty grassroots activists are taking the political class by storm.
A County Coordinator from Maryland was recently seen by millions nationwide taking the NSA battle straight to his Congressman at a constituent Town Hall meeting.
In South Carolina, after several heated liberty battles, it was revealed the Governor’s administration admitted during a particularly intense fight that they “didn’t want to be on the wrong side of Campaign for Liberty.”
Here in Delaware, our liberty activists are being credited for defeating one of the most significant attacks on the Second Amendment to come out of the gun-control lobby this year.
Georgia activists defeated a measure to use the local airport as a regional Drone base.
Others have thwarted their local government’s constant demands for tax increases at every turn.
These activists have taken the time to learn and implement C4L’s winning model, and they are defeating statist schemes at every level within their state.
Do you believe in individual liberty and constitutional government?
Are you tired of Big Government’s attacks on your rights?
Are you ready to do what it takes to neutralize the anti-liberty politicians in your Township, School Board, and City Council?
If you are ready to take control of your political destiny,click here to fill out your Leadership Interest Form.
Are you willing to learn and apply our proven model?
C4L leaders are provided with extensive training options and materials, and they receive support from state leadership and State Operations staff.
C4L leaders are the first to hear about real-life examples of the success of fellow leaders, allowing for a great cross-training experience.
Do you have the desire to lead but lack experience? Don’t let that stop you! Some of the most successful C4L coordinators in the country started out with little or no experience.
Our training materials will provide you with:
- Tips on how to grow your local group;
- A clear understanding on why the typical “Access-Based” lobbying method does not work;
- Proven techniques other successful C4L groups are implementing;
- Tips on how to employ these effective techniques to achieve meaningful victory;
- And much, much more.
You don’t need vast experience in the field to be selected as a new coordinator.
If you are serious about learning what it takes to win, are willing to apply the C4L model, and have a desire to lead others to victory, we have the tools to help you succeed.
However, Campaign for Liberty leadership is probably NOT for you if:
- You want to make friends with the political class;
- You are easily intimidated;
- You are willing to back down on an issue battle based on the word of a politician;
- You think thanking politicians will help restore your rights;
- You think it is perfectly acceptable to sacrifice your or your neighbor’s liberty and freedom if it is for “the greater good of society”;
- You are convinced blogging and social networking is all it will take to win;
- You believe a single issue or action, or exposing a conspiracy, will solve all ills;
- You think the country is too far-gone, and you are now eagerly awaiting the collapse.
If you are ready to join the winning team, click here now to fill out your Leadership Interest Form.
I look forward to working with you!
Delaware State Coordinator
Campaign for Liberty
P.S. If you are tired of Big Government’s attacks on your liberties, believe in limited, constitutional government, and are ready to join the winning team advocating for freedom, I want to hear from you.
Click here now to fill out your Leadership Interest Form.